Setup Error

Dragan Ivanic

Jun 18, 2014, 1:04:11 PM6/18/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone
I am trying to install ERPNext on a virtual machine, i installed it without any problems
i go to http://localhosst:8080 no problem i log in with Administrator and password admin, it starts asking me to create a new user, company info, product ... when i click submit i get message there were errors, now i tried this on two different computer and i am getting the same message

someone please help i set up trial and i actually love it (cant affort it so i am trying to install it on my machine),i think it has great potential and hopefully i'll be able to pass the initial setup wizard please see attached image with the message i am getting

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 18, 2014, 1:30:28 PM6/18/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Are you using a language (there were some errors regarding it in earlier versions)? Can you see your javascript error console for a trace? Also check if you are not adding the same Item twice.

These errors are fixed but the virtual box is not updated. We need to update it soon.

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/4fb6c2d9-a882-4d0d-beac-85b0812dd77f%40googlegroups.com.

Dragan Ivanic

Dragan Ivanic

Rushabh Mehta