Is it possible to convert the voucher no field in Stock Ledger Entry Table to a Link Field?

Addy

May 26, 2013, 5:26:53 PM5/26/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have noticed that the stock ledger report which has the voucher number from different documents is not a link field would it be possible to make that field a link field.

Rushabh Mehta

May 27, 2013, 1:38:37 AM5/27/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Aditya, Its a major design change - not possible in the short run.

On Mon, May 27, 2013 at 2:56 AM, Addy <adi...@rigpl.com> wrote:
Hi,

I have noticed that the stock ledger report which has the voucher number from different documents is not a link field would it be possible to make that field a link field.

Twitter: @rushabh_mehta

Anand Doshi

May 27, 2013, 2:09:29 AM5/27/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aditya,

The Stock Ledger report under Stock > Main Reports does provide an option to go to that record (a shortcut arrow).

Are you talking about a custom report?

Thanks,
Anand.

Aditya Duggal

May 27, 2013, 4:49:49 AM5/27/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
I was talking about a custom report...and I guess it is not possible in the short run as Rushabh suggested

Addy

Jun 22, 2013, 12:34:38 AM6/22/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anand,

I would like to know if adding the link field, as per the Main Reports ---> Stock Ledger in say like a script report, would be possible or not and if possible then how to define the same.

The sample code from the Stock Ledger main report is:

{id: "voucher_no", name: "Voucher No", field: "voucher_no", width: 160,
link_formatter: {
filter_input: "voucher_no",
open_btn: true,
doctype: "dataContext.voucher_type"
}},

Is it possible to do something like this in python, that is, script report.

Anand Doshi

Jun 22, 2013, 2:02:14 AM6/22/13
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aditya,

Gross Profit report is based on Delivery Note or Sales Invoice with update stock checked. For this we had to provide links to Delivery Note or Sales Invoice, depending on the source.
We have added an icon to act as a link. This also ensures a clean export of the report.

-Anand.