in frappe .js file changes not reflecting

Sambhaji Kolate

Sep 29, 2014, 5:53:39 AM9/29/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys,

I want to add some drop-down in Help menu, also want to add some menu.
I have make changes in toolbar.js file but my changes are not reflecting. I tried to restart bench and nginx server, but still I didn't find solution for my problem.

file path:
/home/sambhaji/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/public/js/frappe/ui/toolbar/toolbar.js

Regards,
Sambhaji

Y Y

Sep 29, 2014, 5:57:40 AM9/29/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
use bench frappe --build to make js take effects.

在 2014年9月29日星期一UTC+8下午5时53分39秒,Sambhaji Kolate写道:

Sambhaji Kolate

Sep 29, 2014, 6:08:10 AM9/29/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thank you very much...
My changes are reflecting now.

--
1. Please be kind and don't send large attachments
2. For issues, features requests use https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues