Production Deployment erpnext 4 Frappe bench

talluri chandu

Jun 10, 2014, 4:11:35 PM6/10/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Production Deployment erpnext 4 (Frappe bench)
updated documantation for v4 please i am not able to complete it without somebody help

Rushabh Mehta

Jun 11, 2014, 12:50:00 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Where are you stuck?

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/3acd69f8-1de4-498f-986b-d00ee076b232%40googlegroups.com.

Pratik Vyas

Jun 11, 2014, 12:59:06 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
What issue are you facing?

> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
> 1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/3acd69f8-1de4-498f-986b-d00ee076b232%40googlegroups.com.

Pratik
erpnext

talluri chandu

Jun 11, 2014, 3:57:13 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

for production department i follow below link

https://github.com/frappe/erpnext/wiki/WSGI-Production-Deployment

but for erpnext v4

??

Production Deployment

  • Install nginx and supervisor
  • cp config/nginx.conf /etc/nginx/conf.d/frappe.conf
  • cp config/supervisor.conf /etc/supervisor/conf.d/frappe.conf

please correct me if my understanding is wrong

WSGI-Production-Deployment

pip install gunicorn

2 sudo apt-get install supervisor

3 Configuration: Add a file gunicorn.conf to /etc/supervisor/conf.d/

4   Install nginx

5    configure, /etc/nginx/nginx.conf

6   cp config/nginx.conf /etc/nginx/conf.d/frappe.conf

    cp config/supervisor.conf /etc/supervisor/conf.d/frappe.conf

getting this errer
http://pastebin.com/0Jn4VQUv

erp~$ sudo supervisorctl reread
No config updates to processes

Rushabh Mehta

Pratik Vyas

Jun 11, 2014, 6:48:29 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
> 1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/395a8753-951a-4839-9512-31bc5fc5e24b%40googlegroups.com.

As per your log, production deployment is done. No need to run the
command. It must be already running. Run command `curl localhost` to
confirm.

--
Pratik
erpnext

Pratik Vyas

Jun 11, 2014, 6:54:15 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, some words are missing in my last reply, "It must be already
running on Port 80". If it doesn't work, try reloading nginx with
`sudo service nginx reload`
--
Pratik
erpnext

talluri chandu

Jun 11, 2014, 8:26:39 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hello rushabh gee (I need to respect your knowledge)
Thanks for your response

Production Deployment for Frappe bench

  • Install nginx and supervisor
  • cp config/nginx.conf /etc/nginx/conf.d/frappe.conf
  • cp config/supervisor.conf /etc/supervisor/conf.d/frappe.conf
 Can you please alberat, with that i can complete my setup Production. please...

On Wednesday, June 11, 2014 3:15:48 PM UTC+5:30, rushabh wrote:
Those instructions are for version 3 (updated). Please use instructions on frappe bench for version 4.

@rushabh_mehta

Pratik Vyas

Jun 11, 2014, 9:11:21 AM6/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 5:56 PM, talluri chandu
<talluri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello rushabh gee (I need to respect your knowledge)
> Thanks for your response
>
> Production Deployment for Frappe bench
>
> Install nginx and supervisor
> cp config/nginx.conf /etc/nginx/conf.d/frappe.conf
> cp config/supervisor.conf /etc/supervisor/conf.d/frappe.conf
>
> Can you please alberat, with that i can complete my setup Production.
> please...

Did you check if it's accessible from port 80?
>> email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
> 1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/e1ffd41a-9389-4412-8291-8e964166abdf%40googlegroups.com.

Pratik
erpnext

talluri chandu

Jun 11, 2014, 2:54:12 PM6/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Yes it is accessible from port 80
is it safe?
why i am not access for port 8000?
>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/395a8753-951a-4839-9512-31bc5fc5e24b%40googlegroups.com.

> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
> 1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.

Pratik Vyas

Jun 12, 2014, 1:00:20 AM6/12/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
On Thu, Jun 12, 2014 at 12:24 AM, talluri chandu
<talluri...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Yes it is accessible from port 80
> is it safe?

It's your call, you can edit nginx config and change it to whatever your want.
>> > email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
>> >
>> > https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/e1ffd41a-9389-4412-8291-8e964166abdf%40googlegroups.com.

>> --
>> Pratik
>> erpnext
>
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
> 1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/11fd3665-554c-4473-a7af-b7c728d4136b%40googlegroups.com.

Pratik Vyas

Jun 12, 2014, 1:01:35 AM6/12/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
> why i am not access for port 8000?

Because port 8000 is being used by gunicorn to serve erpnext.

nginx is reverse proxying it at 80.

--
Pratik
erpnext