migrate error

Satish

Aug 5, 2014, 9:27:29 AM8/5/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi

I am getting the following error while trying to migrate from version 3 to 4

http://pastebin.com/XsbRBLZr

Regards
Satish Gupta

Anand Doshi

Aug 5, 2014, 9:37:00 AM8/5/14
to ERPNext Developer's Forum
Satish.

You need to install MariaDB.

-Anand.

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,

1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount would be helpful.
2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/51b3808e-7d85-43f7-b15b-029e65ad6fd3%40googlegroups.com.

Satish

Aug 5, 2014, 11:33:45 PM8/5/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anand

Thanks for replying. I did install mariadb but i think it missed a step or two due to lost internet connectivity.
Can i reinstall over it or repair it?

Regards
Satish

Anand Doshi

Aug 6, 2014, 12:51:31 AM8/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Satish

You should uninstall MySQL and mariadb and install mariadb again after that. Make sure you take a backup.

-Anand.

Sent from my phone
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
>
> 1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount would be helpful.
> 2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
> 3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
> 4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/33c360b8-9f8d-40a2-878c-7be51fb027d2%40googlegroups.com.

Satish

Aug 6, 2014, 3:12:06 AM8/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Anand,

I think it reached right till the end but got the following error:

http://pastebin.com/pn5StTuW

It says something about duplicate entry.

Regards
Satish Gupta

On Wednesday, 6 August 2014 10:21:31 UTC+5:30, Anand Doshi wrote:
Hi Satish

You should uninstall MySQL and mariadb and install mariadb again after that. Make sure you take a backup.

-Anand.

Sent from my phone

> On 06-Aug-2014, at 9:03, Satish <satishgu...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Anand
>
> Thanks for replying. I did install mariadb but i think it missed a step or two due to lost internet connectivity.
> Can i reinstall over it or repair it?
>
> Regards
> Satish
>
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
>
> 1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount would be helpful.
> 2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
> 3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
> 4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.

Satish

Aug 6, 2014, 5:53:52 AM8/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi

In continuance. Though I was getting the error as described in earlier post, I continued with the supervisor and nginx config.

However, I could not get the nginx to run. Whatever I try, nginx would not start. Could this problem be related to the error in the earlier post??
Interestingly, I could start the nginx if I used the nginx.conf file of erpnext version 3.

Regards
Satish Gupta

Anand Doshi

Aug 6, 2014, 6:39:31 AM8/6/14
to ERPNext Developer's Forum
Run: frappe [sitename] --python
frappe.delete_doc("Website Route", "acme-stones-pvt-ltd-home")

Thanks,
Anand.

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/bdc99607-2def-4d6f-902b-baeb91cdd8dc%40googlegroups.com.

MP

Aug 6, 2014, 7:12:38 AM8/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Satish,

You may also have to run frappe.db.commit() after frappe.delete_doc("Website Route", "acme-stones-pvt-ltd-home").

Kind regards,
MP

Satish

Aug 6, 2014, 9:57:45 AM8/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Anand and MP.

The migrate process has now completed successfully.

However, I can't get the nginx to start. It just fails to start. But if I use nginx.conf of erpnext 3 it starts without problem.
For erpnext 4 frappe bench I have the following setup.

I have nginx.conf file in  /etc/nginx/  with following configuration

http://pastebin.com/HbRGS8Hw

I generated nginx.conf file in /root/frappe-bench/config  directory by using command     bench setup nginx   and then copied it to
/etc/nginx/conf.d/frappe.conf

The configuration of this frappe.conf file is as follows

http://pastebin.com/HWgJKVbK

With this configuration I can't get the nginx to run.

Regards
Satish Gupta

Satish

Aug 7, 2014, 4:17:08 AM8/7/14