GUI & Root Password for VM

piyush borana

Jan 15, 2014, 2:09:07 AM1/15/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Experts,

I am not able to open the browser and cannot find any GUI.
Please help me with this. Can you also share the root password?

Thanks,
Piyush

Pratik Vyas

Jan 15, 2014, 2:11:57 AM1/15/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Piyush,

On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 12:39 PM, piyush borana <piyush...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Experts,
>
> I am not able to open the browser and cannot find any GUI.

The VM is headless, you have to open the browser on the host not in the vm.

> Please help me with this. Can you also share the root password?

There is no root password. The user erpnext is a sudoer. Password for
erpnext user is erpnext.

> Thanks,
> Piyush

Pratik
erpnext

Khaled Wagdy

Sep 9, 2014, 4:43:57 PM9/9/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
I am also struggling with root sometimes!
I don't think erpnext is a sudoer, I am using the downloaded virtual image on virtualbox, see screenshot here: http://imgur.com/OMy2UrV

Pratik Vyas

Sep 10, 2014, 2:36:38 AM9/10/14
On Wed, Sep 10, 2014 at 2:13 AM, Khaled Wagdy <khaled...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am also struggling with root sometimes!
> I don't think erpnext is a sudoer, I am using the downloaded virtual image
> on virtualbox, see screenshot here: http://imgur.com/OMy2UrV

Hi Khaled,

The root password is erpnext.

Pratik