how to change port in erpnext

Ankit Agrawal

Apr 11, 2014, 8:38:41 AM4/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hello

i had install  erpnext at my local system,

default it takes http://localhost:8000/ url

i want to change it's port 8000

Ankit

Pratik Vyas

Apr 11, 2014, 8:40:40 AM4/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ankit,
I assume that you are asking for development server, Use `./lib/wnf.py
--serve --port 3400`

Pratik
erpnext

keshav vats

Apr 11, 2014, 9:01:34 AM4/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
what is developmet server ?
How can we start the main server

Ankit Agrawal

Apr 11, 2014, 9:04:02 AM4/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
is this command working with eprnext4 version

Pratik Vyas

Apr 11, 2014, 9:05:19 AM4/11/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 6:34 PM, Ankit Agrawal
<ankitag...@gmail.com> wrote:
> is this command working with eprnext4 version

For erpnext 4, it will be
`frappe --serve --port 3400` (just add the --port option)
--
Pratik
erpnext

Pratik Vyas

Apr 11, 2014, 9:07:55 AM4/11/14
On Fri, Apr 11, 2014 at 6:31 PM, keshav vats <kesha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> what is developmet server ?
> How can we start the main server

When you run `./lib/wnf.py --serve`, it start a development server
which reload when code is changed. It in intended to be used only for
development purposes and not for production use. For production,
gunicorn is recommended as the WSGI server.

If you want to deploy erpnext 3 for production use, follow,
https://github.com/webnotes/erpnext/wiki/WSGI-Production-Deployment

Pratik
erpnext