Error when client is accessing My Orders

Nehme Abouzeid

May 15, 2014, 8:58:52 AM5/15/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have added a client and created a new order.

Client logs on and can view orders in the My Orders page.

However, when he tries to open an order the following error message appears - Any ideas?

Traceback (innermost last):
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 20, in render
    data = render_page(path)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 59, in render_page
    return build(path)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 68, in build
    return build_method(path)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/render.py", line 81, in build_page
    context = get_context(path)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/context.py", line 35, in get_context
    context = build_context(context)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/context.py", line 67, in build_context
    context.data = render_blocks(context)
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/template.py", line 30, in render_blocks
    _render_blocks(context["template_path"])
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/frappe/frappe/website/template.py", line 28, in _render_blocks
    out[block] = scrub_relative_urls(concat(render(template.new_context(context))))
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/shopping_cart/shopping_cart/./templates/pages/order.html", line 22, in block_content
  File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/apps/shopping_cart/shopping_cart/./templates/includes/sale.html", line 14, in root

File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/environment.py", line 397, in getattr return getattr(obj, attribute) File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/runtime.py", line 491, in __getattr__ return self._fail_with_undefined_error() File "/home/erpnext/frappe-bench/env/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/jinja2/runtime.py", line 485, in _fail_with_undefined_error raise self._undefined_exception(hint) UndefinedError: 'erpnext.selling.doctype.sales_order.sales_order.SalesOrder object' has no attribute 'doc'

Nabin Hait

May 15, 2014, 9:35:18 AM5/15/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Fixed. Please pull latest from shopping-cart repository.

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/50c83015-5f70-489f-91b7-bac99f1077bf%40googlegroups.com.

Nehme Abouzeid

May 16, 2014, 9:49:02 AM5/16/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have never done an update.  Are there instructions you can point me to?

Thanks.

Anand Doshi

May 16, 2014, 11:04:32 AM5/16/14
to Nehme Abouzeid, erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Are you using frappe-bench or Virtual Machine?

Thanks,
Anand Doshi.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/301715b8-afff-4cf0-8346-e04d78502356%40googlegroups.com.

Nehme Abouzeid

May 16, 2014, 12:05:08 PM5/16/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com, Nehme Abouzeid
Hi,

I’m using the Virtual Machine.

It is a brand new installation on a windows server, Oracle VM and used the file: ERPNext070514.ova

Pratik Vyas

May 19, 2014, 1:35:14 AM5/19/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
On Fri, May 16, 2014 at 9:35 PM, Nehme Abouzeid
<ne...@ontimepublishing.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I’m using the Virtual Machine.
>
> It is a brand new installation on a windows server, Oracle VM and used the
> file: ERPNext070514.ova

Hi,

To update, login as erpnext with password erpnext and run the
following commands,

```
cd ~/frappe-bench
./scripts/update.sh
```

--
Pratik
erpnext

Nehme Abouzeid

May 16, 2014, 11:51:05 AM5/16/14
to Anand Doshi, erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I’m using the Virtual Machine.

It is a brand new installation on a windows server, Oracle VM and used the file: ERPNext070514.ova

Nehme Abouzeid
Publisher
On Time Publishing

LEB: +961 (0)3 919700