Digital Ocean Error after Login

Malnad Sagar

Jul 25, 2014, 10:23:10 PM7/25/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
    I Installed frappe from the new bench command format on Digital ocean  which was updated few days ago.
Installation was successful, I was able to login as Admin also, then after that screen is blank

http://imgur.com/mxZr4TP

Any idea what is going on ?

Note: I have given a swap space of 4GB, still the problem persists.

Adi

Anand Doshi

Jul 26, 2014, 12:38:39 AM7/26/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Can you open the browser's JavaScript console and send us the error message

Sent from my phone
--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,

1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount would be helpful.
2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/86c59383-7ca6-415b-81e8-9986f3359779%40googlegroups.com.

Malnad Sagar

Jul 26, 2014, 1:03:07 AM7/26/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Anand,
             Please find the attached image.

http://imgur.com/riwfxL2

Thanks
Adi

On 26-Jul-2014, at 7:53, Malnad Sagar <malnad...@gmail.com> wrote:

[...]

Rushabh Mehta

Jul 26, 2014, 3:26:44 AM7/26/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Seems like the app has not built?

Please run the following and try again:

bench frappe --build

@Pratik (?)

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/6a48d95e-4dae-4014-ac27-fe7f30b27715%40googlegroups.com.

Pratik Vyas

Jul 26, 2014, 3:33:04 AM7/26/14
On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 12:56 PM, Rushabh Mehta <rme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Seems like the app has not built?
>
> Please run the following and try again:
>
> bench frappe --build

or bench update --build

(run from the frappe-bench dir) as the frappe user.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/24DFE854-2DD5-4A69-B9D7-0D27B0A2067B%40gmail.com.

Pratik
erpnext

Malnad Sagar

Jul 26, 2014, 4:41:10 AM7/26/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Awesome guys, it worked like a breeze after I ran the command.
Please add this command as a necessary steps  in the installation docs.

bench update --build

Also, I have to say that the new bench commands and installations are awesome, I love it.

As a note the curl command did not install all the dependencies on Digital ocean server for frappe

some of the things I had to install, I ran some of the commands from Ankit Digital ocean document. But that was easy.

Thanks
Adi

>> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/86c59383-7ca6-415b-81e8-9986f3359779%40googlegroups.com.

> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
>
> 1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this
> forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if
> you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount
> would be helpful.
> 2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/6a48d95e-4dae-4014-ac27-fe7f30b27715%40googlegroups.com.

> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
>
> 1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this
> forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if
> you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount
> would be helpful.
> 2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.

Pratik Vyas

Jul 26, 2014, 9:42:51 AM7/26/14
On Sat, Jul 26, 2014 at 2:11 PM, Malnad Sagar <malnad...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Awesome guys, it worked like a breeze after I ran the command.
> Please add this command as a necessary steps in the installation docs.
>
> bench update --build
>
> Also, I have to say that the new bench commands and installations are
> awesome, I love it.

Thanks!

> As a note the curl command did not install all the dependencies on Digital
> ocean server for frappe
>
> curl
> https://raw.githubusercontent.com/frappe/bench/master/install_scripts/setup_frappe.sh
> | sudo bash

What operating system and version did you choose? Will fixit.

--
Pratik
erpnext