Question about Item Taxes

Maaz Contractor

Aug 20, 2014, 3:04:04 AM8/20/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
We have some unique Tax requirements.

Some of our products have a different tax structure. I have applied a Tax Rate in the Item Master.

However, when I create the Quotation, I do not see that tax being applied on a per item basis.
There is an option to add Taxes in the Quotation, but that applies on the whole to all items. How do I specify a different Tax to be applied to different items in the quotation or sales order ?

Also, We have a Tax structure of the form:
12.5% VAT and 2.5% surcharge on the earlier 12.5% VAT tax. How can this be modelled in ErpNext ?

Thanks for taking a look.

~Maaz

Maaz Contractor

Aug 20, 2014, 3:07:41 AM8/20/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Moving this question to the ErpNext User's Forum.