Installed But Not working

Muhammad Asim Baloch

Mar 18, 2014, 7:06:52 AM3/18/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
I have installed ERPNEXT on CENTOS it displayed me a message that it has been installed and i can login via localhost:8000 but i am unable to open localhost:8000

when i restarted my apache i am able to see the test page of apache on localhost, but when i open localhost:8000 it displays nothing. in the erpnext/lib folder i have edited the apache.conf and changed the port from 8080 to 8000 but still the issue persist.

Pratik Vyas

Mar 18, 2014, 7:10:02 AM3/18/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 4:36 PM, Muhammad Asim Baloch <i...@asimbaloch.com> wrote:
> I have installed ERPNEXT on CENTOS it displayed me a message that it has
> been installed and i can login via localhost:8000 but i am unable to open
> localhost:8000

There is no Apache. The installer must have given you a command that
starts the development server.

with default settings,

login as erpnext user

```
cd /home/erpnext/erpnext
./lib/wnf.py --serve
```

> when i restarted my apache i am able to see the test page of apache on
> localhost, but when i open localhost:8000 it displays nothing. in the
> erpnext/lib folder i have edited the apache.conf and changed the port from
> 8080 to 8000 but still the issue persist.
>
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
> 1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/1e73f77f-1659-4244-85e8-25116023d912%40googlegroups.com.

Pratik
erpnext

Muhammad Asim Baloch

Mar 18, 2014, 7:21:55 AM3/18/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Apache is installed please refer to the images attached.
apach2.png
apache.png

Pratik Vyas

Mar 18, 2014, 9:39:44 AM3/18/14

On Tue, Mar 18, 2014 at 4:51 PM, Muhammad Asim Baloch <i...@asimbaloch.com> wrote:
> Apache is installed please refer to the images attached.

Apache is not required to run erpnext. Did you run the commands above
(./lib/wnf.py --serve)?
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
> 1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.