DocType as Facade

Maxwell Morais

Mar 20, 2014, 4:16:21 AM3/20/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
I'm thinking of a good way of composing my doctypes following some principles that I believe are best practices for databases such as the normalization rules.

Below is a pre-proposal for how I'm fazerndo few things:

Imagem inline 1

​The idea is to create a doctype (which is not a table, and the user can not create), to serve as a facade for all kinds of people of dismemberment.

I was wondering what you guys think about this model.​

--

Best Regards.

Maxwell Morais
Python Developer powered by Webnotes framework <3

rushabh

Mar 27, 2014, 1:23:14 AM3/27/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Max - its interesting, but a bit complicated for now.

Once we fix the MVC, there are a few other normalizations we need to do.

Customer = Supplier = Party
Lead = Contact
Communication = Comment

Lets get these low hanging ones out of the way first!