Pricing Rule

Shakhawat shiplu

Jul 5, 2014, 4:32:13 AM7/5/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Dear Concern,

You guys really working on a great project.

I want to know more about the price rules, bonus structure and promotion design of ERPnext

Is there any options currently to configure the product bonus. For example, If i want to create a promotional structure by using product to product bonus, like we want to give 1 bonus if purchased 5, and it suppose to deducted from inventory. If you check the old ERP Opentaps, there is a complete promotion design panel. If those options are already in ERPnext please provide me the link.

Thanks
Shiplu

Aditya Duggal

Jul 5, 2014, 5:28:02 AM7/5/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shilpu,

I guess giving the kind of promotional offer is not possible right now out of the box. But I think that for this kind of an offer you we could do a work around in the pricing rule.

What you can do is that create a pricing rule on Item ABC then apply the same on a minimum quantity of 6 pcs and give a discount of 20%. I know this is not what you would want since this workaround would give a discount of 20% on 7 Qty as well but I think this is the only way currently it can be done in the current pricing rule setup.

Shakhawat shiplu

Jul 5, 2014, 5:43:39 AM7/5/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Thanks Aditya for your prompt response, Do you have any plan on working these issues? if yes, Can we have any estimated schedule please?

Aditya Duggal

Jul 5, 2014, 6:35:38 AM7/5/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Shiplu,

I am not from the developing team, infact I am just a user like you and hence I am not privy to any plans of the erpnext team.

Nabin Hait

Jul 6, 2014, 1:09:05 AM7/6/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

@shakhawat, the feature is currently not available in erpnext. You can add it in github issue as a feature request (http://github.com/frappe/erpnext/issues)

--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/1a00bd23-8ce6-4209-bfa9-74eb14820f78%40googlegroups.com.