modify Salary Slip print format

Rajendren Subramaniam

May 7, 2014, 6:31:16 AM5/7/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
With reference to this live chat conversation, I need help to modify my salary slip format. Please help how can I copy the standard format salary slip HTML. Thanks.

Web Notes Support:
rearranging fields in the standard form is not possible
Raja:
What other option I have to get a desired printout?
Web Notes Support:
you can create custom print format and set layout as per your requirement.
Web Notes Support:
check Setup >> Printing >> Print Formats
Web Notes Support:
you can copy HTML of existing print format and make new as per your requirement.
Raja:
I tried to do so but unable to find "salary slip" print format for me to copy the HTML
Web Notes Support:
please report this issue on forum.

Nabin Hait

May 7, 2014, 1:59:43 PM5/7/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
--
Note:

If you are posting an issue,
1. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person receiving the communication.
2. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send only the URL via email
3. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you are going to send.

End of Note
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/c16d0824-e7ff-47b9-9972-ccce98886f66%40googlegroups.com.

Rajendren Subramaniam

May 7, 2014, 10:20:55 PM5/7/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Thanks for the quick response but it is not working. I just copied and pasted inside the HTML box. Is there anything else i need to do?

Nabin Hait

May 8, 2014, 12:59:40 AM5/8/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
The code I referred is used in outgoing email on submission of salary slip. There is no existing print format for salary slip apart from standard. Salary slip print format is in our todo list, but we need sometime to build it.

In case of urgency, you can tag some bounty in github issue or create your own customised print format (referring print formats for other documents). If you do not have expertise in html, there are some developers in the forum, who can help you to make the print format.