missing addons

Moustafa Ayad

Aug 2, 2014, 12:39:53 PM8/2/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
hi

really   i like  this app  (erpnext)   :)

but   there  is some  addons  for   admin   i miss

like   manage companies   and   database  backups
how  can i  do  this   until   it can be found

thank  you

Sunil Kumar

Aug 2, 2014, 1:02:48 PM8/2/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
Hi Moustafa,

You can manage company @ Setup > Masters > Company
And database backup @ Setup > System

----
Sunil
Partner for ERPNext

Moustafa Ayad

Aug 2, 2014, 1:27:27 PM8/2/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

بتاريخ السبت، 2 أغسطس، 2014 UTC+3 8:02:48 م، كتب Sunil Kumar:
Hi Moustafa,

You can manage company @ Setup > Masters > Company
And database backup @ Setup > System

----
Sunil
Partner for ERPNext

Hi Sunil
 thank  you  alot

now  i can  take   abackup
but  how  can i restore  it  ?

Pratik Vyas

Aug 2, 2014, 3:44:22 PM8/2/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com
> --
> Note:
>
> If you are posting an issue,
>
> 1. ERPNext is a free and open source software and support is given on this
> forum by a team (https://frappe.io/webnotes). So please consider donating if
> you find this forum useful (https://frappe.io/buy). Even a small amount
> would be helpful.
> 2. We should be able to replicate it at our end. So please give us as much
> information as you can. Please see it from the point of view of the person
> receiving the communication.
> 3. Paste your code at http://pastebin.com or http://gist.github.com and send
> only the URL via email
> 4. For sending images, use http://imgur.com or other similar services. Do
> not send images as attachments. Links are good. Same goes for any file you
> are going to send.
>
> End of Note
> ---
> "ERPNext Developer Forum" group.
> email to erpnext-developer...@googlegroups.com.
> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/erpnext-developer-forum/01f11986-5b83-4227-a823-0c576e2783f4%40googlegroups.com.

Hi Moustafa,

You can restore it using the frappe command,

frappe --restore dbname /path/to/sqlfile sitename

If you're using the new bench, you can prefix it with bench command,

bench frappe --restore dbname /path/to/sqlfile sitename

Pratik
erpnext

Moustafa Ayad

Aug 2, 2014, 5:16:09 PM8/2/14
to erpnext-dev...@googlegroups.com

Hi Moustafa,

You can restore it using the frappe command,

frappe --restore dbname /path/to/sqlfile sitename

If you're using the new bench, you can prefix it with bench command,

bench frappe --restore dbname /path/to/sqlfile sitename

Pratik
erpnext

 Hi Pratik
thank  you for  help
how can i find  the  frappe command  documintation

did   /path/to/sqlfile    mean  aspacific  file   path   i  create it  ??
and  how can i use  frappe command for  create database backup??