EPGP for Classic

gavin58582

Apr 24, 2019, 11:15:52 AM4/24/19
to EPGP Discussion and Support Forum
Will EPGP be updated for WoW Classic?

Alkis Evlogimenos ('Αλκης Ευλογημένος)

Apr 24, 2019, 2:27:15 PM4/24/19
to epgp-d...@googlegroups.com
Unless someone steps up to do so, I am afraid this won't happen.

On Wed, Apr 24, 2019 at 5:15 PM gavin58582 <gavin...@gmail.com> wrote:
Will EPGP be updated for WoW Classic?

Marcel Mueller

May 22, 2019, 11:05:27 AM5/22/19
to EPGP Discussion and Support Forum
i hope anybody will do it.

Roger Moore

Jun 3, 2019, 1:52:52 AM6/3/19
to EPGP Discussion and Support Forum
Hi Marcel,

Just wanted to let you know that I have written addon which is compatible with the classic API. It is currently in beta but is available here: https://github.com/Alumian/CEPGP/tree/beta. I'll have to modify it again when Classic WoW is released but for the time being this is compatible with patch version 1.12.1 (Build 5875).

Marcel Mueller

Jun 3, 2019, 3:47:32 AM6/3/19
to EPGP Discussion and Support Forum
Hello Roger,

nice to hear it!

i love mate <3

Roger Moore

Jun 7, 2019, 7:21:01 AM6/7/19
to EPGP Discussion and Support Forum
Hi All,

Just a quick amendment - I have launched a separate repository for this addon. The new URL is https://github.com/Alumian/CEPGP-Retail. I am currently working on making this compatible with the modern API and is still a work in progress but this is the repository you should keep and eye on.

Thanks,
Roger

August Karbowski

Jun 17, 2019, 12:44:20 PM6/17/19
to EPGP Discussion and Support Forum
Is this your own addon? Or a modification of the original?

Roger Moore

Jun 17, 2019, 5:29:32 PM6/17/19
to EPGP Discussion and Support Forum
Hi August,

This and the original CEPGP are my own add-ons (also BCEPGP is mine too).

August Karbowski

Jun 18, 2019, 3:29:30 AM6/18/19
to epgp-d...@googlegroups.com
Okay cool, I think i used this in Wrath. Let me know if you need help testing I have been trying to get various sandboxes that match the 1.13 client we will get

On Mon, Jun 17, 2019 at 4:29 PM Roger Moore <rogera...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi August,

This and the original CEPGP are my own add-ons (also BCEPGP is mine too).

Daniel Bednarik

Sep 13, 2019, 8:16:36 AM9/13/19
to EPGP Discussion and Support Forum
Hi Roger,
any news about addon EPGP for Classic? It would be nice raiding asap. :)
ManyThanks

Roger Moore

Sep 13, 2019, 10:09:33 AM9/13/19
to EPGP Discussion and Support Forum
Hi Daniel,

The add-on is functional to my knowledge and as I'm close to level 60 right now, I'll be able to test it more extensively soon. But yeah right now I believe that it is working as intended. For any updates, keep an eye on my GitHub page: https://github.com/Alumian/CEPGP-Retail.

Will Foster

Nov 12, 2019, 7:33:18 PM11/12/19
to EPGP Discussion and Support Forum
We are using CEPGP right now in Classic WoW.

Currently the EPGP-log-importer extension for EQDKP does not work with CEPGP addon because it expects JSON strings and CEPGP uses CSV output.

Will Foster

Nov 13, 2019, 8:18:16 AM11/13/19
to epgp-d...@googlegroups.com
Update here, the new version of EPGP-Log-Importer works now with the
CSV format from CEPGP WoW Addon.

https://download.eqdkp-plus.eu/Extensionlist/Epgp-import-p586/

Also, the next version of the CEPGP WoW addon will support JSON as well.

https://github.com/Alumian/CEPGP-Retail

Lastly, the next core update of EQDKP Plus CMS will include the
ability to populate character class and guild rank in addition to
updating the points as it does today.

Tyler Hackler

Nov 13, 2019, 4:11:26 PM11/13/19
to EPGP Discussion and Support Forum
Thank you Will.

Another question; is there a way to cap CEP PR? To counter hording?

Roger Moore

Nov 13, 2019, 4:23:47 PM11/13/19
to EPGP Discussion and Support Forum
Unfortunately not. You'll need to implement your own measures to counteract PR hoarding (my guild uses decay and loot council as needed).

Will Foster

Nov 13, 2019, 6:27:57 PM11/13/19
to epgp-d...@googlegroups.com
Decay is one way to handle it as already pointed out.  Also the author of CEPGP is really responsive and constantly implements new feature requests, you might drop in the CEPGP discord to ask any questions about the addon itself or potential feature enhancements, same goes for the Github:

Bruz

Roger Moore

Jul 11, 2020, 5:26:09 AM7/11/20
to EPGP Discussion and Support Forum