Request (time-sensitive, but quick): help proofread JOSS article

Brian O'Shea

Oct 2, 2019, 9:35:54 AM10/2/19
to enzo-dev
Hi folks,

I need two people to help me out with the Enzo JOSS article by proofreading it.  I've attached the current draft - if you have time today, could you please email back with any typos you've found, so I can correct them?  I have read it myself, and the one problem I'm aware of is the formatting of the "LICENSE" block of text in the bottom-left corner of the first page.

Thank you!

--Brian
10.21105.joss.01636.pdf

John Regan

Oct 2, 2019, 12:38:31 PM10/2/19
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Brian,

I had a quick read and everything looked good to me.

JR

Greg Bryan

Oct 2, 2019, 1:58:44 PM10/2/19
to enzo...@googlegroups.com

Brian O'Shea

Oct 3, 2019, 8:03:55 AM10/3/19
to enzo-dev
Thanks, all!  I'm going to push a couple of very minor changes to the paper (thanks, Christine!) and we're good to go.

Nathan

Oct 3, 2019, 1:35:15 PM10/3/19
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
And it's published!

According to Arfon this is the most authors for a JOSS paper ever.

David Collins

Oct 4, 2019, 9:38:42 AM10/4/19
to enzo...@googlegroups.com
Fantastic, congrats!