entombed II?

enes sarıbaş

Feb 27, 2021, 7:11:02 PM2/27/21
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

Has there been any updates on this game? Entombed original was a truly
amazing and revolutionary game, and no game has approached it since it's
release. From the descriptions of Entombed II, it appeared II would
exceed it by a large margin.

paul...@sky.com

Feb 28, 2021, 4:48:41 AM2/28/21
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Sadly I don't have any news on Entombed 2, I'd love to see Jason Allan come back and finish the game. on the audio games forum in the last couple of days a topic came up about which audio games people would most like to see remade or a sequel of, even though Entombed is well over ten years old it was a game that lots of people said they would love to see an Entombed 2, due to how much they loved the first game. so, I keep my fingers crossed that one day Jason will come back and bring us an Entombed 2. Actually, with all this talk of the second game, I quite wanted to give it a play through, I know it was only one level of the tower, but I can't find my install file for Entombed 2. Does anyone have a copy of the entombed 2 game they could share? or if not a link where I can download it from?

Paul

enes sarıbaş

Feb 28, 2021, 9:19:59 AM2/28/21
to paul.lemm via Entombed Discussion (Roguelike game for blind and visually impaired)
http://endpermian.com/entombed-2-the-skeleton-tower/

On 2/28/2021 3:48 AM, paul.lemm via Entombed Discussion (Roguelike game

paul...@sky.com

Feb 28, 2021, 11:03:13 AM2/28/21
to entomb...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

Huge thanks for sharing the link
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/entombedgame/5c4cba35-10b3-b4a1-3454-5ef5119b5cd2%40gmail.com.

enes sarıbaş

Feb 28, 2021, 11:27:56 AM2/28/21
to paul.lemm via Entombed Discussion (Roguelike game for blind and visually impaired)
Note that this was last link shared on this list, don't know if it was
actual last beta.

On 2/28/2021 10:03 AM, paul.lemm via Entombed Discussion (Roguelike game