Getting full version

Michael Law

Apr 23, 2021, 2:46:03 AM4/23/21
to Entombed Discussion (Roguelike game for blind and visually impaired)
Is there any way of getting in touch with the developer aside from the email address provided? I have been waiting to get upgraded to the full version for a few weeks, and I am getting an itchy sword hand waiting to dismember some more enemies. one can only do so many trips to the 7th floor, and the need to delve further is a pressing one. Thanks.

kuv...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2021, 2:50:10 AM4/23/21
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

Uhm, the whole game is free.

mjlaw...@gmail.com

Apr 23, 2021, 3:19:43 AM4/23/21
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

It is, but you still need to register and login, and then I get the pay prompt. I guess the developer needs to do something at the other end?

mjlaw...@gmail.com

Apr 29, 2021, 4:47:40 AM4/29/21
to entomb...@googlegroups.com

So I have created two accounts now, but I can’t see that I could have done anything other than what I did, and still I can’t get the full version. I have seen others post that they also couldn’t do so, and that they had to wait on the developer to allow access. I guess I am in that boat too. I did see in a forum post that this was supposed to be automatic, but either that was never done, or has subsequently broken.