Re: [Hardhats] Re: Suggestions Required for Distributed Architecture of EWD - MGWSI connection with GT.M

Jai Singh VistA

Apr 5, 2022, 1:11:15 PM4/5/22
to Hardhats,, enterprise-web-de...@googlegroups.com
Hello Everyone,

We request you to please suggest how we can achieve below mentioned architecture. We are using EWD as the front end, MGWSI gateway to communicate with GT.M.

image.png

On Sun, Mar 27, 2022 at 11:15 PM Raman Sailopal <rsai...@gmail.com> wrote:
To add to the references to mg-web. A link to the repo is below:

I've also done a demo using mg-web:

On Sun, 27 Mar 2022, 18:39 OldMster, <sires...@gmail.com> wrote:
The architecture you desire isn't terribly difficult. I would, however, encourage you to use the new MGWEB product from MGateway/Chris Munt rather than MGWSI, it plays much better with modern Web Servers.

I use MGWSI, now MGWEB for a similar architecture, but haven't added EWD to the mix, at least not yet.  I do simple JSON REST calls to/from the YottaDB databases.

Mark

On Sunday, March 27, 2022 at 12:45:08 PM UTC-4 jaisin...@gmail.com wrote:
Hi All,

Currently, I am working on setting up a distributed architecture where we want to set up an environment where I will have more than 1 server to accept the user request  (There will be a load balancer that will distribute the incoming traffic)  and this application server should communicate with GT.M DB server (DB will be centralized/ in HA or standalone).

Till now I was working on standalone architecture (Application and DB were on the same server).

Looking for your kind suggestion or if you can redirect me on any article similar to this requirement, that will be a great help for me.

Current Architecture
image.png
Proposed/ Planned Architecture
image.png

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

http://groups.google.com/group/Hardhats

Jai Singh VistA

Apr 5, 2022, 1:11:16 PM4/5/22
to enterprise-web-de...@googlegroups.com, Hardhats,

Raman Sailopal

Apr 5, 2022, 1:19:40 PM4/5/22
to enterprise-web-de...@googlegroups.com, Hardhats,
Haproxy may do what you need:

winfrie...@e-ntwicklung.de

Apr 5, 2022, 1:34:20 PM4/5/22
to enterprise-web-de...@googlegroups.com
Use nginx as a revers proxy (load Balancer)