How to hide irrelevant fields when printing/pdf

Vinia Marciano

Aug 14, 2021, 11:19:15 PM8/14/21
to enketo...@googlegroups.com
Hi, everyone!

Is it possible to hide irrelevant fields when printing the form before submission? If so, could you kindly point me to the right direction to accomplishing this?

Thank you very much,
Vinia

Martijn van de Rijdt

Aug 17, 2021, 1:12:54 PM8/17/21
to enketo...@googlegroups.com
Hi Vinia,

Enketo has a switch that is used internally to determine whether to print relevant questions only. Currently, this is set to true when you are loading a record (as opposed to creating a new record), and otherwise it is false. I believe the idea was that an empty form should show everything, but I see your use case was not really catered to. If your data/form server supports loading a submitted record, that would be a workaround.

Cheers,
Martijn

Pushing data since 2012.

Enketo    |    LinkedIn    |    GitHub    |    Twitter    |    Blog

--
Revolutionizing data collection since 2012.

Enketo    |    LinkedIn    |    GitHub    |    Twitter    |    Blog