Hindi Literature Whatsapp Group - RULES FOR POSTING

Gurumurthy K

Dec 25, 2016, 7:52:57 AM12/25/16
to mathssciencestf, socialsciencestf, karnataka_teachereducators, kannadastf, htfkarnataka, tsmathsscienceupstf, englishstf, indianteach...@googlegroups.com, tsstf, hpsmaths...@googlegroups.com, stfurdu, apmaths...@googlegroups.com, apscienc...@googlegroups.com, koer, hindistf
Dear teachers,

Most of you will also be members of many whatsapp groups. Sometimes, we find that the members post irrelevant and meaningless messages which waste reader's time. Sometimes the messages are offensive and create unnecessary quarrels in the group.

To avoid such problems, the Hindi Literature Whatsapp Group has prepared its - RULES FOR POSTING

I found them quite useful and I suggest all of you can refer to these and see if some of these rules you can adopt for your whatsapp groups also. (Of course it is not necessary that you will agree with all rules, you can take what makes sense to you).

And yes, I have translated the Hindi rules into English (feedback on the translation welcome!!!!)

regards,
Guru

IT for Change, Bengaluru
www.ITforChange.net