lets remove plastic from our lives ..... (France bans plastic cutlery)

Gurumurthy K

Sep 19, 2016, 3:11:53 AM9/19/16
to mathssciencestf, socialsciencestf, stfurdu, karnataka_teachereducators, kannadastf, karnatakash...@googlegroups.com, tsmathsscienceupstf, tsstf, assamma...@googlegroups.com, hindistf, hpsmaths...@googlegroups.com, englishstf, htfkarnataka, indianteach...@googlegroups.com, koer
France, in order to be more environmentally conscious, has become the first country to implement a new law banning the use of plastic silverware, plates and cups. Companies who produce these plastic products have until 2020 to make sure their products are biodegradable.

read the article on http://www.nationofchange.org/2016/09/17/france-bans-plastic-silverware-plates-cups/

same for plastic water bottles, cups, plates ....  plastic is one of the biggest dangers to our environment ....

regards
Guru
IT for Change, Bengaluru
www.ITforChange.net