About Computer Literacy Test (CLT)

Rakesh itfc

Sep 1, 2016, 12:46:51 PM9/1/16
to kanna...@googlegroups.com, engli...@googlegroups.com, mathssciencestf, socialsciencestf, htfkar...@googlegroups.com, karnataka_tea...@googlegroups.com, hpsmaths...@googlegroups.com, indianteach...@googlegroups.com, svym...@googlegroups.com, Telangana stf, ts...@googlegroups.com, vtcbed...@googlegroups.com, stf...@googlegroups.com, bengalurus...@googlegroups.com, apsw...@googlegroups.com, tsw...@googlegroups.com, tsscie...@googlegroups.com, tsmat...@googlegroups.com, hind...@googlegroups.com

Dear All,

Please go through this below KOER link, Here we have added your CLT(Computer Leteracy Test) syllabus and with handouts link for all the topics. Please go through the below link, practice well and pass the test.
http://www.karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Computer_Literacy_Test

If you need any help, please reply to this.

All The Best and Happy Gowri Ganesh festival to all
--

Rakesh B

Project Associate-IT
IT for Change

In special consultative status with the United Nations ECOSOC

M: 97315 22202 | T: 080 2653 6890

Rakesh itfc

Oct 18, 2016, 7:35:59 AM10/18/16
to kanna...@googlegroups.com, engli...@googlegroups.com, mathssciencestf, socialsciencestf, htfkar...@googlegroups.com, karnataka_tea...@googlegroups.com, hpsmaths...@googlegroups.com, indianteach...@googlegroups.com, svym...@googlegroups.com, vtcbed...@googlegroups.com, stf...@googlegroups.com, bengalurus...@googlegroups.com, ko...@karnatakaeducation.org.in, hind...@googlegroups.com

Dear All teachers,

Here we have linked a small video on how to register your name for CLT and taking print out of your CLT result sheet from the CLT website.

http://www.karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Computer_Literacy_Test#Video_on_how_to_login_to_CLT_website_and_register_your_name_for_the_CLT_test

This video is in Kannada and this video is made by our Karnataka teacher Vikrant Sir.

Thank you Vikrant sir for this video.

regards

Rakesh B

Project Associate-IT
IT for Change

In special consultative status with the United Nations ECOSOC

M: 97315 22202 | T: 080 2653 6890

vikrant k

Oct 18, 2016, 8:40:13 AM10/18/16
to engli...@googlegroups.com