About English work book

savitraandalagi

Sep 18, 2016, 7:45:49 AM9/18/16
to engli...@googlegroups.com
Dear/mam
This English work book is written by my rich experience in teaching English. Already I have published many books in English. I got good response from readers honorable teachers. I hope same for this book also.
Those who need books please contact me and book orders .
It's rate is 120 rs per each copy. I will give 10 % discount on more copies.
I will give you 100% assurance for this book.  If you are not satisfied I will give ur money back.
I am also teacher at govt high school in koppal district.
My contact number is
Please contact me for more information.

Sent from Samsung Mobile

Vijayakumar Tm

Sep 18, 2016, 8:57:59 AM9/18/16
to engli...@googlegroups.com

Madam please share your work book to all members of this stf which will help all teachers

--
EnglishSTF Link: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/englishstf

--

*For doubts on Ubuntu and other public software, visit http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions

**Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Public_Software ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
***If a teacher wants to join STF-read http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member

Savitra Andalagi

Sep 18, 2016, 9:23:06 AM9/18/16
to engli...@googlegroups.com

Sir i have not having copy right  I sold it to publishers. So if u want u may book orders to me

Syed Asif

Sep 19, 2016, 6:50:57 AM9/19/16
to engli...@googlegroups.com

savitraandalagi

Sep 19, 2016, 12:50:25 PM9/19/16
to engli...@googlegroups.com
Sir i sold out my written material to publishers so I am not having copy right so I can not upload .its good to refer for ur students so if you want please book for orders .If you are not satisfied with my book I will repay ur money.
Basavaraj s angadi
                   M.sc, M. A, M.Ed
Kukanur
Tq - yelburga