Clarification regarding seniority list.

Raghavendra Rao

Feb 4, 2015, 10:45:48 AM2/4/15
to engli...@googlegroups.com

There were only three comissionarate before ie, Bangalore, Dharwar and Gulbarga.But now, after Hyderabad Karnataka reservation policy was adopted , they have clubbed different divisions between Bangalore, Dharwar and Hyderabad Karnataka comisionarate. Mysore division falls under Bangalore comissionarate. The seniority list which was announced recently , has been  withdrawn because they prepared the list on the basis of 75: 25 promotion ratio. Since teachers union objected the list , department withdrew it. Now they are preparing a fresh list on 50:50 ratio.

Raju simpi

Feb 4, 2015, 12:00:00 PM2/4/15
to engli...@googlegroups.com

On Wednesday, February 4, 2015, Raghavendra Rao <rao.ragh...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There were only three comissionarate before ie, Bangalore, Dharwar and Gulbarga.But now, after Hyderabad Karnataka reservation policy was adopted , they have clubbed different divisions between Bangalore, Dharwar and Hyderabad Karnataka comisionarate. Mysore division falls under Bangalore comissionarate. The seniority list which was announced recently , has been  withdrawn because they prepared the list on the basis of 75: 25 promotion ratio. Since teachers union objected the list , department withdrew it. Now they are preparing a fresh list on 50:50 ratio.
>
> --
> EnglishSTF Link: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/englishstf
>
> --
>
> *For doubts on Ubuntu and other public software, visit http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Frequently_Asked_Questions
>
> **Are you using pirated software? Use Sarvajanika Tantramsha, see http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Public_Software ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ಇಲಾಖೆಗೆ ಸಾರ್ವಜನಿಕ ತಂತ್ರಾಂಶ
> ***If a teacher wants to join STF-read http://karnatakaeducation.org.in/KOER/en/index.php/Become_a_STF_groups_member
> ---
>thank u for d valuable information

Nagaraja R

Feb 4, 2015, 12:10:14 PM2/4/15
to engli...@googlegroups.com

Sir,
What are the norms for promotion from high school to college?   Please...give information regarding this.

On Feb 4, 2015 9:15 PM, "Raghavendra Rao" <rao.ragh...@gmail.com> wrote:

There were only three comissionarate before ie, Bangalore, Dharwar and Gulbarga.But now, after Hyderabad Karnataka reservation policy was adopted , they have clubbed different divisions between Bangalore, Dharwar and Hyderabad Karnataka comisionarate. Mysore division falls under Bangalore comissionarate. The seniority list which was announced recently , has been  withdrawn because they prepared the list on the basis of 75: 25 promotion ratio. Since teachers union objected the list , department withdrew it. Now they are preparing a fresh list on 50:50 ratio.

Nagaraja R

Feb 4, 2015, 12:12:17 PM2/4/15
to engli...@googlegroups.com

Sir,
Is it compulsory to have min..,55% in PG for promotion? Please share information

On Feb 4, 2015 9:15 PM, "Raghavendra Rao" <rao.ragh...@gmail.com> wrote:

There were only three comissionarate before ie, Bangalore, Dharwar and Gulbarga.But now, after Hyderabad Karnataka reservation policy was adopted , they have clubbed different divisions between Bangalore, Dharwar and Hyderabad Karnataka comisionarate. Mysore division falls under Bangalore comissionarate. The seniority list which was announced recently , has been  withdrawn because they prepared the list on the basis of 75: 25 promotion ratio. Since teachers union objected the list , department withdrew it. Now they are preparing a fresh list on 50:50 ratio.

spghsh...@gmail.com

Feb 4, 2015, 12:14:52 PM2/4/15
to engli...@googlegroups.com
‎In Hassan district there is only two teachers names are listed in seniority list. What about others?, many of my friends have Submitted the PG details at BEO office. But their names are not in the list.

Is there any procedure to submit PG details to PU Board or they have taken the seniority list from our board?

Is there any way to submit the details directly to the PU board?

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Feb 4, 2015, 12:23:05 PM2/4/15
to engli...@googlegroups.com
I have attached a copy of seniority list of English teachers as per pu board

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
Aug 17, 2019, 8:51:44 AM8/17/19
to engli...@googlegroups.com
Sir
Why there is not gulbarga division list?