Emmanuel's 23rd September

Emmanuels

Sep 22, 2019, 5:25:05 PM9/22/19
to e2

____________________________
  COMMUNITY
____________________________
More ads: https://goo.gl/oFGoZy

“Following in the Footsteps of our Forefathers" the weekly Parsha Shiur
in memory of Shuli Mehlman, Liba Gutnick & Yael Bloch A"H
takes place on Wednesday mornings at 11am at 7 Morrice St, Caulfield
All ladies & girls welcome.
Wednesday   September 25th   -    Ettie Spigelman

Spice up your life with the
Pre-Rosh Hashana Shabbat Dinner
at Sassoon Yehuda, last chance to book

Hi. I need to ask for a favour from someone leaving for Israel on Tuesday or Wednesday .
There is a young mother in Jerusalem with terminal cancer who is involved in a trial to test a new device. The device is being delivered  on Monday afternoon/evening. It is small and light. We need to get it to Israel ASAP. The husband of the patient would meet you at the airport or wherever it is convenient for you.
I understand that it is a big ask even though it is small because of the security at the airport (in my experience when you declare that you have been given something to bring they make you take it out and open it up) ...but it would be a huge mitzvah .
Please be in contact if you can help her out.
תזכו למצוות
Dr Eve Finkelstein
Tel (wattsapp preferred)  +972545309732

(No Sassoon Soup this week, but if you need/want some yummy soup we do have available if you want to come in and pick up - message Rabbi Pesach Tel. 0413055718)

____________________________
____________________________
Classified Ads: https://goo.gl/ff5PR2

B&H Sukkot - ORDERS CLOSE EREV ROSH HASHANAH
Even better prices! Despite the Australian Dollar taking a dive, our prices remain at least the same as last year - if not lower - across our range. KOSHER SETS FROM $70. Our Kfar Chabad Calabrian range has been reduced at every grade of quality.
Improved collection. We have invested a great deal of time and effort into improving the collection process and logistics. ORDER now, and CHOOSE YOUR OWN set when you come to collect!
Kids sets. The perfect way to introduce the mitzvos of sukkos to your children, starting at only $25!
Posters. Select from our range of high quality of Sukkos posters, each being approx 50cm x 70cm in size. Now selling for only $20!
Orders close on Erev Rosh Hashanah, 29 September 2019.
Jump on to our website to order now: www.LULAV.com.au
Need help with your order? Call 0400089662 or email us at info....@gmail.com

BANNER
Specials - Disposable Paper Goods

Happy Feet and Hair Sparklz Rosh Hashana opens times

____________________________
  EMPLOYMENT
____________________________
More ads: https://goo.gl/m8sURx

____________________________
  PROPERTY
____________________________
More ads: https://goo.gl/SKV1PD

____________________________
  ITEMS FOR SALE
____________________________
More ads: https://goo.gl/3Smv6a

Readymade Sukkah walls
4 x Premade sturdy Sukkah walls - 2.47m x 1.8m - $100 or nearest offer. Pick up E St Kilda.
judith 0407628266

____________________________

E-CLASSIFIEDS • Archive

Did Emmanuel's Email help you?
Please consider making a goodwill gesture here: link

E-CLASSIFIEDS (15).pdf

Emmanuels

Sep 23, 2019, 9:23:02 AM9/23/19
to e2

____________________________
  COMMUNITY
____________________________
More ads: https://goo.gl/oFGoZy

Glen Eira Parking - new incoming rules
See below...

Come join us at Caulfield Shule to hear the
Kolot Min Hashamayim Choir.

Hamayan update
Shiurim/ lectures:
Wed 25 Sep/ 25 Elul 8:15PM
Rabbi Chaim Cowen: Making Musaf Meaningful
Seuda Shlishit guest this Shabbat
Rabbi Mordechai Guth
Thurs3 Oct/ 4 Tishrei 8:30PM
Rabbi Aryeh Goldman (musical shiur on the guitar)
The Soul of Yom Kippur
Seats
Only a handful of seats for High Holidays still available.
To book, email hamay...@gmail.com
or call 0403805203/ 0419525800
Selichot 6.30am daily followed by Shachrit

____________________________
____________________________
Classified Ads: https://goo.gl/ff5PR2

Sewing & Alterations.
NEXT DAY SERVICE!
Necklines taken in for free!
Contact: Chaya Suri on 0430316473

New Online Magazine
Something fresh, something new for the new year, a magazine website/blog about family life, family history and community that is both uniquely Australian and Orthodox Jewish. It doesn’t stop there. Subjects embrace as many individual interests as there are writers. Why not click on the link https://dorldor.wordpress.com and pay us a visit.

Pre Yom Tov shopping hours at the SHELL STATION
134 Hotham St - side entrance
Tuesday 25th September
7:45 – 9:00 pm
Shells for ladies and girls sizes  2 - xxxl
For info or to make an appointment
call  Devorah  0449 103 249

Order your Schach before it’s all sold out… limited leaves remaining.
Price for orders before Rosh Hashanah $4.50 per piece
$5.00 per piece for orders after Rosh Hashanah
Pick up available from Orrong Road St Kilda East  or Delivery for $30
For more information or to order;
Shimon - 0433014776
Search Sukkah tops on Facebook

Get Ready for Rosh Hashanah with LOVE2LAYER
Modest Layering & Fashion for girls and women
TUESDAY 24th SEPTEMBER 6.30-8pm
WEDNESDAY 25th SEPTEMBER 3-4pm
THURSDAY 26th SEPTEMBER 7.30-9pm
46 Balaclava Rd
St Kilda East
enter from Sidwell st
Call 0405269966 for more information and private shopping appointments

KAPOTAS MELBOURNE
Wools - Silks - Blends
Great prices
Call MICHAEL 0411540919

POSH KIDS are now fully stocked with Boys white shirts size 2-15, and trousers from size 3 -13 in black, grey and navy.
All winter jumpers clearing at $5 and $10!!!
NEW shipment has arrived!!
Summer vests are disappearing FAST!!
Please call or text Shani Suchy on 0409527089 for opening hours.

SHOE REPAIRS
599 Glenhuntly, Elsternick
0466580540
Open: M-F 9am-3pm
Shoe Repairs
Bag&sutcases Repairs
Shoe Stretching
Sole Renew
Zip And Button Repairs
Alterations

____________________________
  EMPLOYMENT
____________________________
More ads: https://goo.gl/m8sURx
____________________________
  PROPERTY
____________________________
More ads: https://goo.gl/SKV1PD

Flat For Rent
flat for rent from 25 Sep to 23 oct centrally located on Hotham St

____________________________
  ITEMS FOR SALE
____________________________
More ads: https://goo.gl/3Smv6a

____________________________

E-CLASSIFIEDS • Archive

Did Emmanuel's Email help you?
Please consider making a goodwill gesture here: link
EXTRA
The City of Glen Eira have released a Draft Parking Policy which impacts upon our community in the following ways:

1.  It adds to the cost of parking for those who do not have their own garages/driveways for multiple vehicles
2.  It limits the number of vehicles that street-parking permits can be obtained for
3.  There will be charges for over 50 additional one-time only parking permits

The impact upon large families or those without sufficient garage/driveway space can be significant.  That draft does mention new permits for carers, events and special cases. These charges are common in other council areas.

Our community generally have larger families than the average.  The decision-makers should be made aware of these special circumstances so that they can give weight and include our requirements to their "special cases" when finalizing their new rules. Those who may be affected by these proposals, for example families with adult children each owning a vehicle, or families with many relations who often visit and even those who have a shiur at their homes
should write to:

Aiden Mullen
Manager City Futures
Email: cityf...@gleneira.vic,gov,au