Needed help while building

Aryan Agarwal

Feb 25, 2020, 4:46:19 AM2/25/20
to embox-devel
I am trying to build an run on QEMU under MIPS platform.
So, i tried the following instruction from the quick start doc:
1. make confload-mips/qemu

I am getting the following error:

make: *** No rule to make target 'confload-mips/qemu'.  Stop.

Can anyone help please ?

Thanking you

Ahmed Karaman

Feb 25, 2020, 6:08:22 AM2/25/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aryan,
Can you please reply with your operating system version and the output of "gcc -v".

Best regards

Alex Kalmuk

Feb 25, 2020, 6:30:37 AM2/25/20
to embox...@googlegroups.com
Hi Aryan,

Are you sure you are in the embox root folder?

Best regards,
Alex Kalmuk

вт, 25 февр. 2020 г. в 14:08, Ahmed Karaman <ahmedkhal...@gmail.com>:
Message has been deleted

Omar adel Shalaan

Mar 8, 2020, 12:57:43 AM3/8/20
to embox-devel
hello, Mr  Alexander Kalmuk
I am Omar Shalaan
I interested in Embedded System and C language
I want to join you, what should I do to qualified?
I improve me in Hakerrank and i write some driver
so i wish helping me to join with you