Ellerttræf 2020 i Tyskland

Sascha Meyer

Jun 12, 2019, 3:15:38 AM6/12/19
to Ellert
Hi,
we had touble with the first location near Flensburg. The hill will not be able to climb with Ellert Series 1. And they have issues with camping...

BUT we have found an even better location: Ulsnis
We would be alone, lots of space and possibilities. And the costs will be similar to this year.
Roman, Enno and myself will have to supply the group with food and drinks. A big kitchen, but we are alone..
Nevertheless, we will manage this (including a barrel of beer!)..

If the danish Ellert-Community aggrees to this location, we start with reservation and so on. Please spread it wide and post it in your facebook-group and let me know about the desicion!

Oh, if this location is beeing rejected, we will search on, of course..

Greetings from Germany, Sascha

Richard Dam Laursen

Jun 12, 2019, 3:22:54 AM6/12/19
to ell...@googlegroups.com
Thanks sascha. I have posted on Facebook.

--
Du har modtaget denne besked, fordi du abonnerer på gruppen "Ellert" i Google Grupper.
Hvis du vil ophæve abonnementet på denne gruppe og ikke længere modtage mails fra den, skal du sende en mail til ellert+un...@googlegroups.com.

Ivan Hem Strand

Jun 12, 2019, 3:57:35 AM6/12/19
to ell...@googlegroups.com
Sehr schön Ich komme gern
Vh Ivan

Ivan Hem Strand

Jun 12, 2019, 3:57:49 AM6/12/19
to ell...@googlegroups.com
Sehr schön Ich komme gern
Vh Ivan

Sascha Meyer

Jun 13, 2019, 4:25:31 PM6/13/19
to Ellert
Hi,
could anyone transfer the internet-link for this location in Ulsnis to the danish facebook forum? When making copy-paste, something went wrong. Actually you can´t follow the link in facebook, so no one can have a look..

Greetings, Sascha

Flemming Poulsen

Jun 13, 2019, 5:09:02 PM6/13/19
to ell...@googlegroups.com
Hi Sascha,

Looks fine, I find it a good place. I can not publish  on facebook, an other must do it.
Regards Flemming

Jul 5, 2019, 2:02:12 PM7/5/19
to Ellert
Hi,
today we received conformation of our reservation for the location in Ulsnis.

Therefore we can announce that it is now safe and fixed: the next Ellert Traef will be in https://ads-ulsnis.de/

Please tell everyone in Denmark (Facebook and so on..)

Greetings from Germany, Sascha

Richard Dam Laursen

Jul 5, 2019, 2:06:38 PM7/5/19
to ell...@googlegroups.com
Okay.
Im looking forward. 👍🏼👍🏼
I have posted on Facebook

Best regards
Richard.

--
Du har modtaget denne besked, fordi du abonnerer på gruppen "Ellert" i Google Grupper.
Hvis du vil ophæve abonnementet på denne gruppe og ikke længere modtage mails fra den, skal du sende en mail til ellert+un...@googlegroups.com.

Du kan se flere muligheder ved at besøge https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

Sascha Meyer

Jul 6, 2019, 3:06:53 AM7/6/19
to Ellert
Hi Richard,
thanks a lot!

Greetings, Sascha

Sascha Meyer

Oct 14, 2019, 9:25:16 AM10/14/19
to Ellert
Hi,
preparations for Ulsnis are going forward.
And here a little stimulus for all danish Ellert driver:
The danish driver with the longest driven distance (with his Ellert, of course) to Ulsnis is getting the red one!

Mange Hilsen, Sascha

Sascha Meyer

Oct 15, 2019, 9:11:50 AM10/15/19
to Ellert
Hi, please report in facebook...

Hilsen, Sascha

Sascha Meyer

Mar 1, 2020, 2:13:28 PM3/1/20
to Ellert

Hi, registration for our annual Ellert Træf starts now!

The metting will be located in Ulsnis, very south Danmark 😜. See here: https://ads-ulsnis.de/

For the next two weeks, danish participants can register first and after that, the german scene will be informed.

Here is the sheet for registration. I will try to translate it into danish asap. Please send your registration to ulsni...@t-online.de

Hmmm, having trouble to add this registration sheet. Please have also a look in facebook.

Roman did organize a barrel beer. 40 litres, included in payment..

Mange Hilsen fra Tyskland, Sascha

Ivan Hem Strand

Mar 2, 2020, 11:30:18 AM3/2/20
to ell...@googlegroups.com
Hallo Sascha
Ich freue mich auf ein Wiedersehen.
Einige Fragen zur Anmeldung:
Müssen wir uns anmelden unter: ulsni...@t-online.de, oder reicht es aus, an Roman zu zahlen?
Sollen wir Haitabu und Gottrorp an Roman bezahlen oder in den Museen bezahlen?
Viele Grüße
Ivan

--
Du har modtaget denne besked, fordi du abonnerer på gruppen "Ellert" i Google Grupper.
Hvis du vil ophæve abonnementet på denne gruppe og ikke længere modtage mails fra den, skal du sende en mail til ellert+un...@googlegroups.com.

Flemming Poulsen

Mar 2, 2020, 12:08:29 PM3/2/20
to ell...@googlegroups.com
Hej Ivan,
Tak for mail.
Har du mulighed for at sende mig "registerings" blanketten - eller hvad de gerne vil have at vide ?
Sascha kunne ikke vedhæfte den. Evt. så jeg kan få den pr. mail eller hente den på papir eller USB.
Håber du/I er vel, her ok, ikke prangende men det går. Om ikke andet ses vi i Tyskland.
mvh
Flemming

Mar 2, 2020, 12:26:42 PM3/2/20
to Ellert
Hej Ivan,
auch ich freue mich sehr, alle wiederzusehen.
Bitte schickt mir das Anmeldeformular oder auch einfach nur eine Mail zu, damit ich die Teilnehmerliste aktuell halten kann.

Wenn wir in Schloss Gottorf die ELs ausstellen, sollten erstmal keine Kosten auf uns zukommen. Wer das Schloss besichtigen moechte, zahlt selbst vor Ort.
Haithabu an Roman ueberweisen.

Bei Fragen einfach melden..

Viele Gruesse aus dem Saarland, Sascha

Sascha Meyer

Mar 2, 2020, 12:27:20 PM3/2/20
to Ellert
Hi, i can send you the sheet via Mail...

Hilsen fra Tyskland, Sascha

Sascha Meyer

Mar 8, 2020, 2:30:46 PM3/8/20
to Ellert
Hi, here the Link for Haithabu which we want to visit at our annual Ellert Træf: https://haithabu.de/da/home Would yo prefer to have a visit with a guide who can speak german and danish OR would you rather like to have a visit with audio guides? I need to give a feedback to the Hedebymuseet.

Sascha Meyer

Mar 13, 2020, 3:23:39 PM3/13/20
to Ellert
Hi,
due to the Covid-19-crisis, Denmark just closed his border. A very understandable step.
We have to extend our final date for registration and set a deadline for Roman, Enno and myself to make a final decision wheater or not we can have our Traef in Ulsnis.

In Germany, the shut down of schools, kindergardens and so on are expected to end by the end of easter. After that, we have to make a decision.
Beeing involved in coordination the corona-crisis concerning our paramedic services, i am worried, BUT i am still hopeful that there will be a chance for us!
Pressing thumbs!

Payments will refunded in case of cancelation, of course!

Greetings from Germany, Sascha

Sascha Meyer

Mar 17, 2020, 6:13:54 AM3/17/20
to Ellert
Unfortunately, but reasonably the regional government of Schleswig-Holstein closed lots of buildings, so our location in Ulsnis where our Ellert Træf should have happened. We are deeply sorry, but have to cancel our annual Træf! Payments will be returned immediately, of course.

We will try to get the option of another date this year, maybe in August at Maria antagelse or in September or something like that. Won´t be easy, but we will try our very best! Sorry for this disappointment. ☹️

Greetings from Germany, Sascha

Sascha Meyer

Apr 8, 2020, 1:00:08 PM4/8/20
to Ellert
Every plan for an Ellert Træf in 2020 is very unsecure and difficult at the moment. So here is my question to the danish Ellert community: We are extremly grateful that we got the confidence to organize the annual Ellert Træf for 2020 which has been unfortunately cancelled due to the Covid-19-crisis. Is there any chance to get a second try for the annual danish Ellert Træf for 2021 near the border in Germany? We would be very glad to manage an even better Træf. Roman already has several locations in sight.. What do you think?

Flemming Poulsen

Apr 8, 2020, 1:23:50 PM4/8/20
to ell...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Sascha,
I think it is a good idea - the 2020 and 2021 træf should be i Germany. It will not be a good idea to collect people from Gremany and Denmark in 2020. At least until 1/9 we will be too many people (I do not how many will be allowed in Denmark at that time).
For you and us, the borders must be open - we have'nt heard anything about opening bordes jet.

See you later
Regards
Flemming

Apr 8, 2020, 1:55:38 PM4/8/20
to Ellert
Hi Flemming,
thanks a lot. I also believe that having a Træf this year will not be possible.
So we make a new plan for 2021.
And i will have more time to lern proper danish!

Greetings from Germany, Sascha

Sascha Meyer

May 21, 2020, 6:40:06 AM5/21/20
to Ellert
Hi, i startet an online Ellert-Tæf for today. If beeing interested in joining us please reply to me, so i can send the link for gotomeeting-plattform..