Content not Loading in SCORM Cloud but main file is getting downloaded.

Mahesh Kumar

Apr 11, 2018, 12:33:42 PM4/11/18
to eLearning Technology and Development
Hi Friends,

I have a SCORM package with swf files, while I am uploading the content in SCORM Cloud and launching the course the main file is getting downloaded  rather than displaying in browser window.

Could anybody help me out in this.

I am ready to share my file also for screen sharing.

Regards,
Mahesh Kumar

Philip Hutchison

Apr 11, 2018, 2:16:59 PM4/11/18
to elearning-technolo...@googlegroups.com
This typically happens if/when the server is not configured to serve the SWF MIME type. SCORM Cloud has supported Flash-based courses for years, so it should be able to serve the SWF MIME type. I suggest contacting SCORM Cloud's support team. They're pretty responsive.

Another possibility is that your SWF embed code is not valid.