i installed ficus openedx version but forum not running , please help me

ELLE HU

Feb 2, 2018, 11:11:55 AM2/2/18
to General Open edX discussion

when i connect discuss webpage, this error page printed , for this resolve what shold i do.

plase your support

Mahyar Damavand

Feb 4, 2018, 6:41:39 AM2/4/18
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
seems that your lms&cms are not stably up and they go down exactly after starting.
check their life time in the first photo that shows they're just 4 seconds up time but other processes are up for more than an hour.

looking at these logs may help you:
tail -f /edx/var/log/{lms,cms,supervisor}/*log

ELLE HU

Feb 6, 2018, 5:57:49 AM2/6/18
to General Open edX discussion
when i restart server, i wait 1 hour over, but still not working
i guess ficus viersion is not install forum
i check my source /edx/app and not included forum source,

i check tail -f /edx/var/log/{lms,cms,supervisor}/*log , this log 2ed screen shot,

thank your answer, for this resolve please help me more

2018년 2월 4일 일요일 오후 8시 41분 39초 UTC+9, Mahyar Damavand 님의 말:

Mahyar Damavand

Feb 6, 2018, 8:13:25 AM2/6/18
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
you are right, seems that edx is not fully installed.
you should have more services running ( forum, insights, xqueue, notifier, etc )
I think you should reinstall the platform - preferably on a fresh machine