Logo reverting back to a previous one

Bernmar Ibuna

Feb 12, 2018, 7:49:37 PM2/12/18
to General Open edX discussion
Hi all,

I'm new with openedx theming/configuration and I've encountered problems while changing the organization logo in the navigation bar in LMS.
I've done native installation of OpenEdx Ficus .

The problem is I've change the logo of the navigation bar with logo.png (version 1 image), it was successful then I change it to a new logo.png (version 2 image) then restarted LMS

The new logo.png applies successfully but after a while of refreshing and navigation the old logo.png appears replacing the new logo.png. I tried clearing the browser cache and changing browsers but still the problem occurs.

This command works fine after changing the logo, but still after a while the logo reverts back to the first logo that I used.
sudo -H -u edxapp bash
source /edx/app/edxapp/edxapp_env
cd /edx/app/edxapp/edx-platform
paver update_assets lms --settings=aws --debug

# restart lms instance
sudo /edx/bin/supervisorctl restart edxapp:lms

Thanks much