Error when deleting user from admin

Zhen Zhai

Sep 19, 2016, 9:22:34 PM9/19/16
to General Open edX discussion
I got this error in lms-stderr.log when I try to delete a user from django admin.

Uncaught exception from <class 'django.core.handlers.wsgi.WSGIHandler'>
OperationalError: (1054, "Unknown column 'api_admin_historicalapiaccessrequest.company_name' in 'field list'")

Anyone know how to solve this?

Thank you.

gs...@edx.org

Sep 20, 2016, 7:28:17 PM9/20/16
to General Open edX discussion
Hi Zhen,

The error is saying that your database table is missing that specific column. This most likely means one of two things:

1. You've loaded a Django app that you're not using, and its tables are missing
2. There was a migration that was missed during an upgrade

--
George