Warning: Avoid 2018.2.1 PyCharm Upgrade

Robert Raposa

Aug 11, 2018, 2:17:55 PM8/11/18
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
FYI: For PyCharm users, you will probably want to avoid upgrading to the latest version because it chokes on our Docker compose files.

I'm not certain of the issue.  If anyone wants to attempt to look into it, there is an existing JetBrains bug ticket I had created a while back:

https://youtrack.jetbrains.com/issue/PY-30748

--

Robert Raposa

edX | Software Architect  | rra...@edx.org