remote meetup coming up this Thursday, 10am-11am EST/UTC-4

Shauna Gordon-McKeon

Sep 19, 2016, 12:56:43 PM9/19/16
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder that we're having our second Open edX remote meetup this Thursday from 10am-11am EST/UTC-4.  The featured topic is 'Contributing to Open edX' and slides and a recording should be available after the event.

Join us on the #remotemeetup slack channel and at the following Hangout event:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WnhYDoOuMvc

See you there!

- Shauna

Shauna Gordon-McKeon

Sep 22, 2016, 11:25:34 AM9/22/16
to General Open edX discussion
Thanks to everyone who attended, to Ned and Sylvia for presenting, and to Derek, Pan and Omar for telling us about UBC and the Edraak Initiative!  The recording didn't really need editing, so you can view it now at https://youtu.be/WnhYDoOuMvc and the slides at https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1m4f2G_ocy0sQgTRT7mcbeHXsac13rzsnpK-Zc89PbkA/edit#slide=id.g16cc91b47c_0_718.

See you next month.