reminder: remote meetup coming up this Thursday, 2-3pm EST

Shauna Gordon-McKeon

Aug 23, 2016, 4:07:15 PM8/23/16
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

This is just a reminder that we're having our first Open edX remote meetup this Thursday from 2-3pm EST.  The featured topic is the Open edX roadmap, presented by product manager Marco Morales.  Slides & a recording should be available after the event.

Join us on the #remotemeetup slack channel and at the following Hangouts on Air event:  https://plus.google.com/events/cas50ki5g3o6n3in79hbp6pgaho

See you there!

- Shauna

Shauna Gordon-McKeon

Aug 26, 2016, 10:52:41 AM8/26/16
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
Thanks to everyone who attended!

If you couldn't make it, you can view the recording (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gjl0WFEq10) and view the slides (https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1gtSioNH4l62onj8i1D_CURXGvyGegW34VvtG4MFDF-c/edit#slide=id.p4).  People catching up via the recording/slides, please let me know if this is an effective way for you to get the information from the meetup, or if there's something else we should be doing.

Looking forward to seeing you all again in September,
Shauna

Xavier Antoviaque

Sep 16, 2016, 10:19:49 AM9/16/16
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
This is great! I was away for the previous iteration, so having the slides and the video was really useful - the format does work on my side. Thanks for putting it together, and to Marco for the roadmap update.

--
Xavier