Open edX Remote Meetup: Thursday Dec 8th, 15:00 UTC

Ned Batchelder

Dec 1, 2016, 4:11:01 PM12/1/16
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

The next Open edX remote meetup will be next Thursday, Dec 8th, at 15:00 UTC (10 am Eastern US).  We'll be hearing from Laurent David at FUN (https://www.fun-mooc.fr) about their use and customization of Open edX.  And we'll be talking about the planning underway for the next release, Ficus.

--Ned.

Ignacio Lozano

Dec 4, 2016, 8:40:14 AM12/4/16
to General Open edX discussion
Thank you Ned! I will attend to your meetup :)

Ned Batchelder

Dec 7, 2016, 3:56:04 PM12/7/16
to General Open edX discussion
Just a reminder: the remote meetup is happening tomorrow, Thursday 12/8!

--Ned.

Ned Batchelder

Dec 12, 2016, 11:43:52 AM12/12/16
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
The remote meetup happened on 12/8.  Thanks so much to Laurent David for showing us what FUN has accomplished! 2.5M learners is a milestone!

The YouTube recording is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnM0FrV4rbA