Open edX Remote Meetup: Thursday Oct 27 6–7pm UTC

gs...@edx.org

Oct 18, 2016, 11:50:16 AM10/18/16
to General Open edX discussion
Hi everyone,

We will be holding another remote meet up next Thursday, October 27 at 6–7pm UTC (2–3pm EDT).

I will be sending out more information shortly, but please reserve the date and time on your calendar.

--
George

gs...@edx.org

Oct 26, 2016, 6:37:56 PM10/26/16
to General Open edX discussion
Hi everyone,

A reminder that the remote meet up will happen via YouTube Live tomorrow, October 27 at 6–7pm UTC (2–3pm EDT).

--
George

gs...@edx.org

Oct 28, 2016, 12:50:55 PM10/28/16
to General Open edX discussion
Thank you to all those who attended the meetup yesterday.

For those of you who missed it, you can:

* watch the meetup on YouTube: <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCFDWXCH3rY>
* follow along with the Slack conversation: <https://openedx.slack.com/archives/remotemeetup/p1477591228000189>

Special shoutout to our guests Robert Gérin-Lajoie and Pierre Mailhot of EDUlib: <https://cours.edulib.org>, be sure you catch the interview with them for some insights on how they use Open edX and their thoughts around the community.

Our next meetup will be Dec 8th, 3–4pm UTC (10–11am -05:00). See you then!

--
George