jenkins integration with code within a course

Bernd Jagla

Jan 13, 2017, 9:20:18 AM1/13/17
to General Open edX discussion
Hi,

I am new to openEdX. So far I have a created a few course around some R packages. The courses are intended for the users of our platform in order to enable them to analyze their data independently.

Since R and its packages are evolving I would like to automate the testing/consistency of the code/workflows I am describing.

I am imagining using the <code> blocks where I put my R code to be parsed and fed to a continuous integration solution (jenkins).

This would be done using the API, but that is where my imagination let me so far.

It would be great if someone could comment, send me some pointers on where to start, if this has already been done ...

Thanks a lot for your support.

Bernd