Unable to create certificates

Levani Melikishvili

Dec 8, 2016, 11:29:46 AM12/8/16
to General Open edX discussion
Hi,

I have followed the documentation to enable certificates on my open edx installation. The "certificates" menu item has appeared in studio but when I go there I only see this message:

"This course does not use a mode that offers certificates."

Is there any other configuration settings I should change to enable certificates?

Ernesto Sanchez

Dec 8, 2016, 7:01:58 PM12/8/16
to General Open edX discussion

Levani Melikishvili

Dec 9, 2016, 4:31:18 AM12/9/16
to General Open edX discussion
Thanks for the reply.

Now I have a trouble adding new course mode.

I have created a new course but getting the following error on /admin/course_modes/coursemode/ page:

Cannot find course with id Microsoft/CS-01/2016 in the modulestore

Course with the following params Microsoft/CS-01/2016 exists but I'm still getting this error...

Stuart O'Day

Dec 9, 2016, 10:12:21 AM12/9/16
to General Open edX discussion
Try using the format: