Fwd: Announcing Eucalyptus Upgrade for OpenCraft.Hosting beta 🐨

Xavier Antoviaque

Sep 16, 2016, 10:21:22 AM9/16/16
to edx-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In case you want to give a shot at trying Eucalyptus and haven't seen Braden's announcement (cf below) -- the instances of Open edX hosted on OpenCraft.Hosting have all been upgraded last week. So if you want to give Eucalyptus a try, you can just visit your instance there if you have one, or apply for the betatest to get one.

So far the upgrade seem to have gone well, with very few issues reported - kudos to Ned and everyone involved in the release for the level of polish! (And if you notice anything wrong with your instance since the upgrade, don't hesitate to reach out.)

--
Xavier