Home Again

1 view

Edith Cook

Apr 18, 2021, 9:50:50 PM4/18/21
to edith-cook

Dear Readers and Friends,

After my second Covid vaccine I felt hopeful (and confident enough) to visit my eldest son and his family in Texas, who had also gotten vaccinated. My youngest and his two children came from Calif. for a few days when the children were on spring break. So we had a small family reunion, which was very welcome. The boys are planning a bigger get-together in California in June, to late-celebrate my 80th birthday (which was in February). We hope all three families and their children will be able to make it.

I’ll try attaching two photos from Texas:

Son Andy getting ready to drive his big brother’s tractor;

Son Walter riding with his niece, Grace.

I am finding it difficult to attach photos—google keeps telling me it can’t be done. We’ll see.

Be well and be careful. We are not over the hump yet with Covid—too many infectious and deaths still. while new Covid strains are making worrisome inroads. By all means secure your vaccination as soon as it's available.

Edith Cook

www.edithcook.com

AndyTractor.jpg
Walt&Grace.jpg

Arlene Brayton

Apr 19, 2021, 10:37:03 AM4/19/21
to edith...@googlegroups.com
Nice photos, Edith.Glad you had a nice visit.
Arlene

Edith Cook

Apr 22, 2021, 10:12:24 AM4/22/21
to edith-cook
Thanks, Arlene. I wondered if you had moved. Lewanna mentioned in her newsletter that someone moved into your old house.

Edith Cook

www.edithcook.com

Arlene Brayton

Apr 23, 2021, 12:31:26 PM4/23/21
to edith...@googlegroups.com
Hi Edith,
I did moved into town. My new address is 63 14th St.
Hope to see you cleaning day and at the May tea!