happy 2023 with ecotypes!

James Proctor

Dec 31, 2022, 9:42:54 PM12/31/22
to ecot...@googlegroups.com
Dear all, happy new year! In preparation for 2023, I've done a few EcoTypes things:
  • Here is a summary of all 2022 responses (n ≈ 2500), including EcoType, theme, and axis patterns as well as respondent demographics.
  • Here is the new survey and survey report FAQ for 2023, following the simplified methodology I earlier conveyed. All site resources, e.g., axes, themes, and EcoTypes, are similarly updated. [The 2022 survey summary also follows this 2023 methodology.]
  • And here may be the most helpful thing!: a new, draft instructor guide, Teaching with EcoTypes. Among other things, the guide summarizes all instructional resources available on the EcoTypes site, and offers over a half-dozen simple classroom activities you can readily do with EcoTypes.
Do remember that an instructional code is needed if you wish to obtain your (anonymous) course data, and/or to include your institution on the summary datasheet, bit.ly/ecotypesdata, your students can readily access for comparison.

Wishing you all well with your 2023 courses, and be in touch.

Jim P.

S.Nandigama

Jan 1, 2023, 10:45:27 AM1/1/23
to James Proctor, ecot...@googlegroups.com
Happy New Year to you and your friends and family too. May this year bring us all good health and happiness 🙏🥳

Best regards,
Sailaja.

--
The EcoTypes website is at https://ecotypes.us/