Can't add song to a group in Edit Details

Fredrik Winzell

Apr 6, 2021, 2:58:57 AM4/6/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Hello,
The option to add a song to a group is missing in "Edit Details" screen.
Anyone else having the same issue?
Skärmavbild 2021-04-06 kl. 08.58.28.png

Kind regards,
Fredrik

Vic Biver

Apr 7, 2021, 9:40:00 AM4/7/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Yes, I had a song in a group, and now my group shows no songs and I can't find a way to add it.

Jeannine A. Sturm

Apr 7, 2021, 10:44:22 AM4/7/21
to EasyVirtualChoir, Vic Biver
I'd love to find out how to do this as well. I've sent a message about it but no response from them yet

-----
Jeannine A. Sturm

Apr 7, 2021, 2:33:01 PM4/7/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Thanks for reporting this! I accidentally broke this when fixing a different feature.

The edit song details form should be fixed now. Thanks for your patience!

Allan

Fredrik Winzell

Apr 7, 2021, 3:17:00 PM4/7/21
to EasyVirtualChoir
Thank you very much :)
I can confirm that it's working again.

Kind regards,
Fredrik

Jeannine A. Sturm

Apr 7, 2021, 6:45:57 PM4/7/21
to EasyVirtualChoir, Fredrik Winzell
Hooray! I will check it out later! Thanks!

-----
Jeannine A. Sturm

Apr 8, 2021, 9:27:43 AM4/8/21
to EasyVirtualChoir, Fredrik Winzell
Random question, can we have the ability to share one specific song with more than one group simultaneously?

Long story short is I am doing the same song with two different schools and will create a separate video for each school (rather than a combined one).

-----
Jeannine A. Sturm

Apr 8, 2021, 12:34:53 PM4/8/21
to Dake Zheng, EasyVirtualChoir
Yep, Dake! That's what I do. 👍🎶

Skärmavbild 2021-04-06 kl. 08.58.28.png

Kind regards,
Fredrik

Martha Jones Burford (she/her/hers)
Minister of Music, Grace Episcopal Church, Lexington, Virginia
Standing Commission on Liturgy and Music, The Episcopal Church
Co-Editor, Church Music Forward

In Franciscan parlance, Jesus did not come to change the mind of God about humanity; Jesus came to change the mind of humanity about God. ~Richard Rohr