copystatus error in PICK_RING

Zoya Zarifi

Jul 20, 2021, 1:26:56 PM7/20/21
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
I am using tankplayer on 3 hours of seismic data to test and calibrate the trigger parameters. While all modules on earthworm look alive, I get the following error message, in several sequences.

copystatus error in PICK_RING: gap in msg sequence; i:255 m:13 t:3 seq:0
copystatus error in PICK_RING: gap in msg sequence; i:255 m:13 t:3 seq:1
UTC_Tue Jul 20 08:16:23 2021  replay/statmgr Missed msg(s)  inst:255 mod:13 typ:3  region:1002
UTC_Tue Jul 20 08:16:23 2021  replay/statmgr Missed msg(s)  inst:255 mod:13 typ:3  region:1002

on carlstatrig.log, I can see that some stations get triggered, but in carlsubtrig.log I don't see any subnet triggers, and no event triggers get reported in the trigger directory. I assume that it is because the RingNameIn in carlsubtrig is PICK-RING and I have an error on this ring. I'll be very grateful if I receive any comments, which may help fix this error.
Regards,
Zoya

Paul Friberg

Jul 20, 2021, 7:15:35 PM7/20/21
to Earthworm Community Forum
Can you share your Earthworm params files that you are using? For what network are you using this on?

Regards,
Paul

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/earthworm_forum?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Earthworm Community Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/earthworm_forum/CAB7kqpCiDfnnGb4uos4b4CwVqaucxxoaPHs8iG8MPJiQW19qRg%40mail.gmail.com.