can anybody help me?

Carlos Daniel Lara

Jan 24, 2023, 12:29:50 PM1/24/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com
i running earthworm, but i have a some errors that i do not how resolved

export_generic_wws    -100   noexec
reftek2ew                     -101   noexec

--
Daniel Lara
Deseo que seas bendecido hoy y siempre

Stefan Lisowski

Jan 24, 2023, 2:45:17 PM1/24/23
to Earthworm Community Forum

On Tue, Jan 24, 2023, 12:29 PM Carlos Daniel Lara <carlosda...@gmail.com> wrote:
i running earthworm, but i have a some errors that i do not how resolved

export_generic_wws    -100   noexec

Only the .d file should have _wws, not the executable
reftek2ew                     -101   noexec
Try rtp2ew instead

--
Daniel Lara
Deseo que seas bendecido hoy y siempre

For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/earthworm_forum?hl=en

---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Earthworm Community Forum" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/earthworm_forum/CA%2BRRuVteKobCPrWjJD24eFPHjvq3X1mUS%3DTncGXg%2BtNW9FZoUA%40mail.gmail.com.

To follow ISTI news and updates please subscribe to our newsletter "the isti letter" at  https://www.isti.com/newsletter-sign-up.

Paul Friberg

Jan 25, 2023, 7:59:26 AM1/25/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com

Also, the rtp2ew is binary only and comes in the src/data_sources/rtp2ew directory and needs to be moved into your bin directory.

Reftek only provided us with binaries, so you have to do this manual step to get that one for use.

Regards,

Paul

--
===================================
Paul Friberg   p.fr...@isti.com

Carlos Daniel Lara

Jan 25, 2023, 9:45:08 AM1/25/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com
thank´s  like: D:earthworm/run_working/bin/refttek2ew

and I also see that there are three reftek files: reftek.scnl, reftek2ew.d and reftek2ew.desc should I copy them to the params folder?

Paul Friberg

Jan 25, 2023, 11:39:21 AM1/25/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com

reftek2ew is deprecated. Use rtp2ew.

Look in earthworm/src/data_sources/rtp2ew/bin

from there choose the EXE or Linux binary you need and copy it to the bin directory (and if on linux, make it executable).

The reftek2ew.d file still applies to the rtp2ew binary though....and the reftek.scnl file is the mapping from DAS # and Stream # and Chan # to the SCNL you want to name it.

Paul

Carlos Daniel Lara

Jan 25, 2023, 12:56:21 PM1/25/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com
ok, in earthworm.d appears
      Module   MOD_REFTEK2EW    112

i need add to
     Module    MOD_RTP2EW     151

Paul Friberg

Jan 26, 2023, 7:20:06 AM1/26/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com

YES, Or you can just remove MOD_REFTEK2EW and replace that name with MOD_RTP2EW.

You have the freedom to reuse any MOD_ names and numbers in the earthworm.d that you see fit..except for the MOD_WILDCARD (the 0 value).

Paul

Carlos Daniel Lara

Jan 30, 2023, 12:43:59 PM1/30/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com
ok, thank´s, i did but not work yet    rtp2ew -100 NoExec

What should I do now?

 earthworm2.png

Paul Friberg

Jan 31, 2023, 7:40:42 AM1/31/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com

The noexed means that it cannot find the executable, so you didn't put the file in the proper path for startstop to find it. Look at the Startstop bin dir in your status message. Is the rtp2ew in that directory? If not, put it there as rtp2ew.exe

Paul

Carlos Daniel Lara

Jan 31, 2023, 10:44:43 AM1/31/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com
thank´s, It doesn't work properly, and I don't know where the error is.

copy rtp2ew.exe to earthworm/earthworm_7.10/bin
and ew_nt .cmd set Path=D:\earthworm/earthworm_7.10/bin

image.png

Stefan Lisowski

Jan 31, 2023, 11:46:35 AM1/31/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com, Carlos Daniel Lara
rename rtp2ew_win64.exe to rtp2ew.exe

--

*To follow ISTI news and updates please subscribe to our newsletter
<https://www.isti.com/newsletter-sign-up>.*

Jón Frímann Jónsson

Jan 31, 2023, 12:11:02 PM1/31/23
to earthwo...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

In NT path variables the path needs to look like this (according to my best knowledge).

set Path=D:\earthworm\earthworm_7.10\bin

The / is used in Linux and *BSD systems and \ is used in system of Windows NT origins operating systems.

Best regards,
Jón Frímann

Larry Baker

Jan 31, 2023, 1:03:32 PM1/31/23