Dr Jekyll and Mer Hyde in Romanian?

Aga Ciepiela

Jan 12, 2023, 5:24:27 AM1/12/23
to EAL-Bilingual
Good morning,

Could you please advise where I can find Dr Jekyll and Mr Hyde in Romanian (and other languages) as well as simplified/differentiated resources?

Many thanks in advance for your help

Aga

Stuart Scott

Jan 12, 2023, 5:47:15 AM1/12/23
to Aga Ciepiela, EAL-Bilingual
I don't like supporting Amazon but this link might be useful:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jekyll-Hyde-Websters-Romanian-Thesaurus/dp/B00125HP50
Collaborative Learning Project. A teacher network sharing talk for learning resources.
17 Barford Street, London N1 0QB 44 207 226 8885

--
This group is managed by NALDIC, the UK's EAL Professional Association. Please visit our website for further information: www.naldic.org.uk. Twitter: @EAL_naldic. NALDIC's Privacy Policy | https://naldic.org.uk/privacy-policy

National Association for Language Development in the Curriculum
A Registered Charity and Company Limited by Guarantee in England and Wales. Charity No 1110570. Company No 05159760
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "EAL-Bilingual" group.
To view this discussion on the web, visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/eal-bilingual/bec2953a-9245-4740-b3fb-91a559509386n%40googlegroups.com.