Programming a mid-way break when counterbalancing blocks by subject

已查看 49 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Roxana Botezatu

未读,
2013年6月11日 15:40:062013/6/11
收件人 e-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi Everyone,

I have an E-Prime experiment with  2 experimental blocks counterbalanced by subject and a half-way break. Does anyone know a way to get the halfway-break appear between the two blocks regardless of the counterbalance order? Right now I have a break following Block 1 and a break following Block 2, which gives me an unnecessary break at the end of the experiment. The one option I can think of is to save two orders of the experiment (order 1: Block1, Block 2; Order2: Block2, Block1) on the computer and randomly assign participants to each. But there has got to be a more elegant way to make the mid-way break appear between the two blocks regardless of the counterbalance order.

Thank you.

Roxana

回复全部
回复作者