Space Bar of Keyboard recognized as response though Keyboard is not chosen as response device

Katrin

Jun 3, 2013, 9:52:08 AM6/3/13
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Dear all,
we encounter a strange problem: we created a slide in which responses are aloud only from the button-box. That is, the keyboard is not even chosen as a possible response device. Nevertheless, eprime accepts the spacebar as a possible response and terminates the slide with this response. Any idea why this happens/how to avoid this?
Thanks and best
Katrin

Yuliya Yoncheva

Jun 4, 2013, 6:03:08 PM6/4/13
to e-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi Katrin,
I currently can't activate SRBOX but was currently playing with device properties so it is fresh in my mind and might potentially be relevant.
If I activate "Keyboard" (Slide: Properties) there is an "Advanced" option which let's you select "Collection" where you could specify Response mode - alphanumeric only vs. all, and how Backspace is treated. Perhaps your SRBOX has similar options which could be modified?
Cheers, Yuliya