How to send triggers timing to EEG through parallel port?

443 vistas
Ir al primer mensaje no leído

Hong91101

no leída,
5 sept 2014, 1:17:30 p.m.5/9/2014
para e-p...@googlegroups.com
I just started using E-Prime 2, and hope to do computer-based neuropsych test and collect ERP data. We installed parallel port, and add the port in the Eprime2 through the structure-experiment-device. Now I want to send the probe trigger timing to the parallel port. Could you please help?
Thanks,

Hong

David McFarlane

no leída,
5 sept 2014, 2:32:53 p.m.5/9/2014
para e-p...@googlegroups.com
You might use the Task Events feature to do this. You should find
some informaiton about that in the "New Features Guide" that came
with E-Prime, as well as in the E-Prime Knowledge Base at the PST
website. You might also search this Group for "task events", as well
as "trigger", "eeg", etc.

Best,
-----
David McFarlane
E-Prime training
online: http://psychology.msu.edu/Workshops_Courses/eprime.aspx
Twitter: @EPrimeMaster (https://twitter.com/EPrimeMaster)

/----
Stock reminder: 1) I do not work for PST. 2) You may reach PST's
trained staff (and other support facilities) at
https://support.pstnet.com . 3) If you do get an answer from PST
staff, please extend the courtesy of posting their reply back here
for the sake of others.
\----

Hong91101

no leída,
5 sept 2014, 5:35:53 p.m.5/9/2014
para e-p...@googlegroups.com
Thanks. I tried your suggestions, but seems the parallel port is still not talking with eprime. Please see the attached image. What should I do? (Our IT guy confirmed that the parallel port was installed properly. )
Thanks,

Xianghong
TriggerParallelTest2.pdf

Hong91101

no leída,
5 sept 2014, 7:52:53 p.m.5/9/2014
para e-p...@googlegroups.com
Here is the error in script, attached
Thanks for helping...
TriggerParallelTest2.pdf

David McFarlane

no leída,
6 sept 2014, 9:31:44 a.m.6/9/2014
para e-p...@googlegroups.com
Well, first of all make sure that you installed the Port I/O device
driver when you installed E-Prime. Beyond that, please contact PST Support.

-- David McFarlane

Hong91101 wrote:
> Here is the error in script, attached
> Thanks for helping...

> https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/e-prime/ba865015-6ea0-42b9-8227-f25199aadff2%40googlegroups.com
> <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/e-prime/ba865015-6ea0-42b9-8227-f25199aadff2%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.

Hong91101

no leída,
9 sept 2014, 4:11:24 p.m.9/9/2014
para e-p...@googlegroups.com
Hi, David:

Yes, I got the tech support from Eprime, and updated the windows, seems that helps with the setup.
Thank you for telling me about the task event, it is very helpful.
Best regards,

Xianghong

juan concepcion

no leída,
23 sept 2014, 11:11:44 a.m.23/9/2014
para e-p...@googlegroups.com
Parallel.WriteString "1" ' for marker 1?? This worked for me connecting two programs. But I did not use a parallel. I used a serial, so for my experiment I wrote Serial.WriteString "1" for marker 1. Info can be accesed through this example: http://truebra.in/?p=244

Good luck!!!

Juan

To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/e-prime/0ece8e39-f8ce-4859-b445-4a460ce6ffe1%40googlegroups.com.
Responder a todos